11.16.2009

Change.

Lots of changes going on in my life. I'm pretty excited. I have gotten to a pretty good place mentally and am very happy.

I am moving to the bay area the first week of December. I can't wait. I'm really excited to be closer to my family, with the exception of my mom and brothers who I am going to miss a lot. But being around my dad, grandma and cousins will be awesome.

I will probably start going to school again early next year if I can work it all out. I am currently trying to find work but I feel like I will have better luck once I am in the area and can go places in person rather than rely on craigslist and online applications.

I have been talking to a boy for a few months now. It's nothing too serious yet but I am pretty content with what it is for now. I am pretty happy about it.

I am currently participating in another medical study on the weekends in Tacoma. At the end of the month I'll get $3000! Can't wait for that.

All in all, I am very excited for the next few months and 2010 :)

No comments: