11.27.2008

Gone with the wind.

It's 4am. I suck at going to sleep when I have nothing to wake up for. I didn't even realize that Thanksgiving was tomorrow already until this afternoon. I seriously never know what day it is anymore because I am always working and my days off are in the middle of the week and it completely throws me off. I kind of like being busy, though.

The wind is currently making the branches outside dance on my windows but its pressure is also making my windows rattle and I swear that my house is seconds away from getting blown over. I feel like I can hear the wind coming from miles away and that is scary. I can hear an unlatched gate creak outside and the wind chimes hanging in my neighbor's porches are making music for the storm. As much as I feel like I should go to sleep, the eeriness of the wind is somewhat intoxicating and I can't seem to close my eyes or pull away..

I wish I could just jump outside and get carried away in the wind.

No comments: